Trekking has always been fun for me. It helps me to feel the beauty of nature. Walking around nature, pure air, water shows how beautiful life is and trekking with your significant other makes it more wonderful and memorable. It helps in strengthening and building strong relationships. Here are 5 ways through which trekking helps me in building strong relationships with my partner.
1. Communication- Life has been so busy nowadays and in this busy life we forgot to communicate with each other. When we started trekking, we spend a lot of time together with no distractions which help in improving communication. Trekking helps us in getting away from all the distractions and with no distraction you can communicate well.
2. Quality Time- We actually spend a quality time together which we wouldn’t have spent going to dinner or any other fancy place. Going up, sitting and relaxing at the top, then coming down, these times allows us to interact and spend cozy time with each other and with nature simultaneously. We have experienced adventures and unforgettable experience together.
3. Health- Trekking is a powerful cardio workout. It helps in control weight, keeps you fit, provides many health benefits. A healthy life is what keeps you happy. My partner and me, we both enjoy trekking, which gives us healthy lifestyle for both of us. "A healthy couple is a happy couple".
4. Partnership- Trekking is not an easy task. I can be so hard that one can lose motivation and can give up. Trekking with your partner can give you a support, encouragement and motivation. There is a time when I got hurt during trekking, but what makes me relaxed is that my partner is with me. Challenges which comes in your way can we be faced together.
5. Understanding- Understanding is very important in every relationship. Through trekking, we get to know each other’s strength and weakness. Now we appreciate each other. We have developed a bond and more transparent with each other. Trekking also helps in understanding our skills level.
Take a chance, go for trekking and experience beautiful journey with your significant other.
BEACHES, FORESTS, MOUNTAINS: GOKARNA JOURNEY OF A MID AGED WOMAN
By ANUSUYA GHOSH September 05, 2018
MT EVEREST SUMMITER SQN LDR TOOLIKA INTERVIEW WITH GBL
By Avanti Shukla May 21, 2018
RIDING SOLO TO ALL THE 3 OCEANS AROUND INDIA | PART 2
By Ishan Sharma May 12, 2018
RIDING SOLO TO ALL THE 3 OCEANS AROUND INDIA | PART 1
By Ishan Sharma May 11, 2018
THAT FIRST EXPERIENCE OF GROUP TREKKING TO KODACHADRI
By Namrata Sinha May 11, 2018
STOK KANGRI: 3 RELENTLESS ATTEMPTS 1 GLORIOUS SUMMIT
By Vidhi Kapoor April 25, 2018
THE ULTIMATE REVELATION OF MY FIRST TREK TO KODACHADRI
By Pooja Arjun April 24, 2018
HOW EVACUATION HAPPENS AT HIGH ALTITUDE HIMALAYAN TREKS
By Jolly November 21, 2017
WHAT TO PACK AND HOW TO PACK YOUR RUCKSACK FOR HIMALAYAN TREK
By Neha Yadav November 12, 2017
THINGS NOT TO DO ON A HIMALAYAN HIGH ALTITUDE TREK
By Jolly November 12, 2017
AN EXPEDITION TO MOUNT NUN AT 23409 ft. THROUGH THE EYES OF A MOUNTAINEER
By Anushka Sivakumar September 19, 2017
A BEGINNING TO MOUNTAINS WITH BAVIKONDA & KILCHIKIA PEAKS RIDGE TREK
By Anushka Sivakumar September 14, 2017
COORG TO KERALA TREK A 23 KM CHALLENGING WALK TO REMEMBER
By Anushka Sivakumar August 21, 2017
SHE CHOOSES A TREK ON LONG WEEKEND OVER PARTIES IN THE CITY
By Anushka Sivakumar August 06, 2017
10 TREKS WHICH DEFINE KARNATAKA AS THE LORD OF MONSOONS
By Neha Yadav July 17, 2017
8 REASONS TO COMPLETE THE ANTARAGANGE & DURGA HILL TREKKING CHALLENGE
By Salwat Hamrah October 10, 2014
KODACHADRI: EXPLORING THE WORLD, ONE TREK AT A TIME
By Sahil Chelaramani June 23, 2014